Find job oppportunities
An insight in your professional opportunities worldwide
Find job opportunities
Who is hiring and what kind of opportunities are available in the field of Transportation Sciences? Thinking about a professional career abroad?
Look no further! This community also offers you an insight in your professional opportunities in your area of expertise. Keep an eye on our feed!
Policy Advisor - Project Coordinator Mobility, Brussels Belgium
Eurocities, the network of major European cities, is recruiting a policy advisor – project coordinator in the field of mobility. He/she would ideally start in January 2021. Applicants are requested to send a letter of motivation explaining their suitability for the position, together with a CV with at least two referees (including your current or last employer) by COB on 29 November 2020 to: Patricia de Wouters, HR coordinator, at email@example.com.
Please send the documents in pdf format and mention ‘PO mobility’ in the subject line. For more information visit https://eurocities.eu/policy-advisor-project-coordinator-mobility/
Research Assistant for Ramboll
Ramboll is looking for a Research Assistant who will be part of the European Policy and Sustainability department which mainly works with the European Institutions and bodies by providing consultancy in public policy and management. This is an internship which starts from 1st of March 2021 till 31st August 2021. The payment provided is 900 EUR net per month and it will include normal social security contributions and holidays. The working language is English. Deadline for application is 22 November 2020.
Please send your application which includes a CV and motivation letter. For more information check out the link below.
University support position at De Montfort University
De Montfort University is committed to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and to developing a truly sustainable campus. They offer an exciting opportunity for you to support the University's education for a sustainable development project to embed sustainability into teaching and learning. It is open to EU citizens and persons who have a valid work permit inside the EU. They offer a permanent position and a salary which can vary between £ 22,417 - £ 26,715 depending on the experience and background. Applicants can send their documents before 30 November 2020.
Transport planner for Hackney
Hackney is one of the UK’s highest performing local authorities, serving one of London’s best places to live and work
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Transport Planner to assist in managing and progressing a wide range of interesting projects at the forefront of transport planning. You will be involved in resolving many of the newest issues in local government such as on-street electric vehicle charging, car clubs and dockless bike rentals.
· A relevant degree or equivalent is a minimum requirement. Experience, or further qualifications, in Transport Planning or a relevant skill such as project management would be an advantage
· Demonstrate report writing skills, knowledge of transport policy,
· A capacity for interpreting transport strategies, and excellent verbal communication skills.
· Analysis skills should ensure at the very least familiarity with things such as the PIVOT and LOOKUP elements of Excel.
· Knowledge of GIS will be a considerable benefit
Consultant - Future of Mobility (Data Scientist) - Singapore
Deloitte is hiring a mobility consultant based in Singapore with a background in computer sciences or computational linguistics. They are looking for people with:
- PhD in Computer Science or Computational Linguistics preferred.
- 2+ years of professional experience in text mining, machine learning, information retrieval, natural language processing.
- Able to convert research papers of NLP techniques into practical engineering solutions in production.
- Able to work efficiently under Unix/Linux environment.
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to work effectively in a team environment