FTER THE COURSE YOU WILL:
- have a completely different view of our society and the topic of mobility.
- know the differences between male and female mobility and understand the background.
- know tricks to collect and interpret gender-sensitive data.
- be able to design your own mobility in a gender-sensitive way.
- generate measures in your own company to convince more people with your products and services.
- have a mega learning poster that summarises the contents visually. (Best suited for showing off in the office!)
Participation fee: Regularly 415,- € and for students with appropriate proof 119,- € (prices incl. VAT).
Please send proof of student status to firstname.lastname@example.org.
YOU GET ALL THIS FROM US:
- access to the interactive learning platform (3rd of May to 30th June)
- 4 modules of 90 minutes each over 4 weeks
- interactive get-to-know-you event on 3rd of May at 5 p.m.
- every week a new module with new topics and interactive content
- certificate on completion of the course
- learning poster on the course content (pdf)
- Group work session with our gender and mobility expert Ines Kawgan-Kagan on the 17th and 24th and of May at 3 p.m.
- final event including Q&A on 28th of May 2021 at 3 p.m.